- The Cub Cadet XT1 LT46 is powered by a 23 hp KOHLER 7000 Series twin cylinder engine.
- 46-inch stamped, 12-gauge, twin-blade deck with 12 cutting positions.
- Optimized steering system for responsive handling gives a 16-inch turn radius a zero-turn feel.
- 3-year/no hour limit warranty (includes powertrain) and 5-year chassis and front axle unlimited hours.
- Ideal for mowing up to 1.5 acres of mostly flat terrain and a few obstacles.
When you buy locally from Atlantic Outdoor your machine will be uncrated, assembled and inspected by our certified technicians. All tractors and zeroturns come with a full tank of gas and include your first years' maintenance service FREE. Delivery is available to all Maritime provinces and we ship Canada-wide. We will register the warranty for you. Customers are never charged incoming freight charges or tire levis on their units.
Questions about our units? Call us at 506-387-3000 or email us at email@example.com
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Model: 7000 Series
- Engine Model Number: KT730
- Engine Displacement: 725cc
- Engine Output: 23HP
- Starter Type: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.0 gal. US (11.36 L)
- Cylinders: Twin
- Engine Start: Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2.0 qts. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized
- Charging System: 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge: No
- Governor: Mechanical
- Choke: Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter: Dual element
- Oil Filter: Yes
- Fuel Delivery: Carburetor
- Battery: 210 CCA
- Battery Type: AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage: 12V
- Transmission: Tuff Torq® TL-200
- Forward Speed: 5.5 MPH / 8.6 KMH
- Reverse Speed: 3 MPH / 4.8 KM/H
- Rear Axle: 3/4"
- Drive System: Hydrostatic
- Transmission Control: Foot Pedal
- Transmission Housing: Aluminum
- Rear Differential Lock: No
- Deck Cutting Width: 46 in
- Deck Wash: Yes
- Deck Material: 12-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO): Manual
- Deck Construction: Stamped
- Blade(s): 2
- Deck Lift: Manual
- Cutting Height Range: 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping: 4 gauge wheels
- Deck Positions: 12
- Warranty: 3-year Unlimited Hours (Includes Powertrain)
- Frame Warranty: 5-year unlimited hours
- Front Axle Warranty: 5-year unlimited hours
- Deck Shell Warranty: Lifetime limited
- Commercial Warranty: No
- Frame: Robotically welded
- Front Axle: Heavy Duty Cast Iron
- Turning Radius: 16"
- Bumper: No
- Rear Tow Hitch: Yes
- Corrosion Protection: Yes
- Front Pivot Bar: Cast iron
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Brakes: Disc
- Seat Type: 15" high-back
- Armrests: No
- Seat Adjustment: Lever
- Floor Mats: Rubber
- Bearing Type: Poly Bushing
- Rear Tires: 20"x 8"-8"
- Front Tires: 15"x 6"-6"
- Tire Tread: Turf Saver
- Mulch Kit: Available separately
- Headlight(s): Dual-LED
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Operator Presence System: Yes
- Model Number: 13AQA9TTA10
- Series: XT1® Enduro Series™
- Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from.