Dewalt 20V MAX* XR® 1/2 IN. MID-RANGE CORDLESS IMPACT WRENCH WITH DETENT PIN ANVIL (Tool only)
The 20V MAX* XR® ½ in. Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil delivers up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque and a lightweight, ergonomic design. This tool also features Precision Wrench™ Control, which helps to prevent overtightening in forward and fastener run-off in reverse. This Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench is ideal for grooved couplings, pipe flanges, wheel lugs, concrete anchor setting, and many other applications where a lot of torque is needed in a compact space.
- Up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque at only 3.48lbs
- Includes the new Precision Wrench™ Control feature, which helps add more control when using the tool in forward and reverse. In Forward, the tool will pause before impacting to help prevent overtightening. In Reverse, the tool lowers speed when fastener is loose to help prevent run-off.
- 3 mode settings to complete a variety of applications
- DEWALT-built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime vs. brushed model
- Variable speed trigger helps to provide speed control
- LED light to help illuminate dimly lit areas
- Compact and lightweight design for comfort when working in tight spaces
- ANVIL SIZE 1/2"
- IMPACTS/MIN 0-3100 IPM
- MAX TORQUE (FT-LBS) 330 FT-LBS
- NO LOAD SPEED LO: 0-900 HI: 0-2000
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- SYSTEM 20V MAX*
- TOOL HEIGHT 8.25 IN
- TOOL LENGTH 6.95 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 3.48 LBS
- TOOL WIDTH 2.85 IN
- (1) DDCF894 Mid-Range Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.