EarthBox Staking Kit for Garden Systems - TERRACOTTA
The EarthBox® Staking System is the easiest way to grow tomatoes and other crops in your EarthBox® Gardening System. Each Staking System provides structural support for a variety of fruit and vegetables, allowing you to grow nearly any crop vertically with ease. It assembles quickly - and is designed to fit perfectly with the Original EarthBox® System. Grow tall or vining crops such as tomatoes, beans, cucumbers—even melons or winter squash—with ease. Each size is tried, true and tested in our company EarthBox® Garden.
Please Note: The EarthBox® Staking System will not work with the 1st generation EarthBox® .
- 5 ft. Staking System - to grow vining or sprawling plants like tomatoes, cucumbers, winter squash, melons, beans, pumpkins, and more. When assembled, the total height is 58” (with casters) and 55.75” (without casters)
- Easy Assembly, Put Together in Minutes
- High-Strength, Durable Aluminum Components
- Perfect for Growing Vining Crops
EarthBox® Staking System includes:
- 2 Durable Plastic Outriggers with Built-In Caster Sockets
- 2 Non-Locking Casters
- 2 Grey Rim Clamps with Stainless Steel Hardware
- 2 Grey T-Connectors
- 3 Straight Aluminum Poles
- 2 Crimped-End Aluminum Poles (5 ft. Staking System Only)
- 4 Crimped-End Aluminum Poles (7 ft. Staking System Only)
- 1 Trellis Net (5 ft. & 7 ft. Staking System Only)
- Instructional Manual
Please note: The Staking System is not compatible with the 1st Generation Original EarthBox Gardening System.
Note actual product and specs may differ.