Makita 14" Metal Chop Saw - LW1401
The Makita 14” Cut-Off Saw (LW1401) is a metal-cutting solution built for light gauge metal stud and strut, pipe, all thread, conduit, tubing, rebar, and more. The 15 AMP motor delivers 3,800 RPM for the most demanding metal cutting applications. It is engineered to cut up to 5" round stock, 4-11/16” square tube, and 4” x 7-5/8” or 2-3/4” x 9-1/8” rectangular tubing. It also features fence adjustment up to 45 degrees right or left, and a “tool-less” vice adjustment for increased productivity. The LW1401 weighs only 37 pounds with a locking pin that secures the cutting head in the down position for easy transport and storage. Additional features include a large ergonomic handle and two-stage lock-off power button.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 3,800 RPM for superior performance and durability
- Adjustable spark guard designed to divert sparks
- Two-stage lock-off power button for operator convenience
- Fence adjustment up to 45º for angle cuts; adjusts to 3 locations for various material sizes
- "Tool-less" vice adjustment for quick and easy clamping of material
- Chain secures cutting head in down position for transport and storage
- Large ergonomic handle for operator comfort when performing various cutting applications
- Weights only 37 lbs. for increased job site portability
- Carrying handle is ergonomically positioned to provide a balanced weight distribution for increased comfort while transporting the saw
- Wrench stores on base for operator convenience
- Spindle lock for easy wheel changes
- AMPS : 15
- Blade Diameter : 14"
- No Load Speed : 3,800 RPM
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 5"
- Arbor : 1"
- Tool-less blade change : No
- Tool-less fence adjustment : No
- Lock-Off Switch : Yes
- Electric Brake : No
- Overall Length : 19-3/4"
- Net Weight : 37 lbs.
- AC/DC switch : No
- Shipping Weight : 50.4 lbs.
We Also Recommend
Stihl MS 170 Chainsaw - 16" Bar