Makita engineered the 7-1/4” Circular Saw (model 5007F) with pro framers in mind, combining power and performance with ease-of-use features, superior balance, and job site durability. The 5007F is ideal for a range of framing and cutting applications.
Makita-Built 15 AMP Motor
The 5007F has a powerful 15.0 AMP motor and a high power-to-weight ratio, with all ball bearing construction and a heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts. The 5007F has a large cutting capacity (2-3/8” at 90°, 1-3/4” at 45°) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0°-45° for the most common angles.
Makita engineered ease-of-use features into the saw with large and easy-to-read markings on the depth and bevel scales. Blade changes are more convenient with a flat motor housing design for increased stability when changing blades, with a conveniently located shaft lock for easy blade replacement. Visibility is improved with two built-in LED lights and a built-in dust blower engineered to clear the line of cut.
Includes Carbide-Tipped Framing Blade
The 5007F includes a Makita 7-1/4” 24T General Contractor Framing Blade for faster, cleaner cuts. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The blade is designed with special Makita heat vents strategically set to dissipate heat and increase cutting performance. The 5007F also includes a blade wrench attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing.
Engineered for a Range of Applications
The 5007F is engineered for framing walls, siding, roofs and floors using a range of dimensional lumber and engineered lumber including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood, and more. It is ideal for framers, builders, masons, carpenters, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 7-1/4” circular saw.
: Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
: Two built-in LED lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
: Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability
: Large cutting capacity
: 24T Carbide tipped blade and blade wrench
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8" at 90°, 1-3/4" at 45°)
- Two built-in LED lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Well balanced design for superior handling and performance
- Ideal for framers, builders, forming, and siding contractors
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Technologically-advanced centrifugal fan and baffle system for efficient cooling of the motor
- Bevel cuts 0-45° for the most common angles
- Large and easy-to-read markings on depth and bevel scales
- Flat motor housing design increases stability when changing blades
- Conveniently located shaft lock for easy blade replacement
- AC/DC switch allows for use with alternative power sources
- All-ball bearing construction engineered for longer tool life
- Double insulated
Blade Diameter : 7-1/4"
Arbor : 5/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 2-3/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°) : 1-3/4"
No Load Speed : 5,800 RPM
Watts Out : 2,000
AMPS : 15
Overall Length : 12"
Net Weight : 11.1 lbs.
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 14 lbs.
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.