Makita Belt Sander - 9924DB - 3" x 24"
Makita’s 3 x 24-Inch Belt Sander, model 9924DB, combines power and speed with ease-of-use features for fast and efficient stock removal. The 9924DB is ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, furniture makers, floor installers, deck builders and general contractors who require a best-in-class belt sander.
The 9924DB features a powerful 7.8 AMP motor that delivers 1,300 ft./min., with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The 9924DB also features ball bearing construction for longer tool life.
- EFFICIENCY : Powerful 7.8 AMP motor turns 3” wide belt (1,300 ft./min.) for fast material removal
- CONVENIENCE : Easy-release belt lever for quick belt changes
- DURABILITY : Replaceable ceramic wear plate for easy maintenance
- PERFORMANCE : Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- INCLUDES : Abrasive belt and dust bag
- Powerful 7.8 motor for fast material removal
- Extended base to allow flush sanding
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- Extra long cord for easier maneuverability
- Easy-release belt lever for quick belt changes
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Replaceable ceramic wear plate for easy maintenance
- Low profile for balance and less gouging
- Highly efficient dust collector
- Double insulated
- (1) 3" x 24" Abrasive Belt, 80 Grit (742312-8C-1)
- (1) Dust Bag (122296-4)
- Belt Size : 3" x 24"
- Belt Speed : 1,300 ft./min.
- AMPS : 7.8
- Overall Length : 14"
- Net Weight : 10.6 lbs.
- Variable speed dial : No
- Dust bag included : Yes
- Sands flush to wall : Yes
- Shipping Weight : 13.2 lbs
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.