The Makita Top Handle Jig Saw (model 4329K) combines power with a compact design and ease-of-use features for a range of cutting applications.
The 4329K has three orbital settings plus straight cutting, and features an ergonomically designed rubberized grip to provide more comfort and control. A through-the-body dust port provides optimal dust management with use of clear dust cover and vacuum. The counterweight balancing system is engineered for reduced vibration and improved comfort. The saw also features a large trigger switch for easy operation and lock-on button for extended use.
- Variable speed control dial (500-3,100 SPM) enables user to match the speed to the application for optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for increased comfort and control
- Sliding dust cover for use during vertical cutting helps prevent chips from flying
- Through-the-body dust port provides optimal dust management with use of clear dust cover and vacuum
- Counterweight balancing system for reduced vibration
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45° right or left and positive stop at 90° for solid cutting performance
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting with a powerful 3.9 AMP motor for use in a variety of materials
- Large trigger switch for easy operation
- Lock-on button for extended operation
- Onboard hex wrench for fast and easy blade changes and bevel adjustments
- Uses Tang shank blades
- (1) 4-1/8" 9TPI Jig Saw Blade (792529-7-1)
- (1) Hex Wrench (783201-2)
- (1) Tool Case (824572-9)
- Length of Stroke : 11/16"
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (wood) : 2-9/16"
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (steel) : 1/4"
- Strokes Per Minute (variable speed) : 500 - 3,100 SPM
- Blade Shank : "T" Tang
- AMPS : 3.9
- Overall Length : 8-7/8"
- Net Weight : 4.2 lbs.
- Variable speed dial : Yes
- Orbital settings : Yes
- Tool-less blade change : No
- Power Type : Corded
- Shipping Weight : 7.7 lbs.
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.