Miller Little Giant Circulated Air Filter
Sets the standard for incubating and hatching eggs, with updated digital technology. Built-in fan constantly circulates the air to maintain a proper temperature throughout the incubator, eliminating harmful hot and cold spots. Durable styrofoam retains warmth, generated by a gentle heating element controlled by a highly dependable, digital control board.
The LCD display with LED light shows accurate temperature and humidity readings instantly. The self-regulating control board adjusts the temperature to suit varying environments. The built-in digital hygrometer and moisture channels help maintain humidity, a key factor in egg health. Plastic mesh screen safely supports eggs during hatch period and is also dishwasher safe. Two 4 inch by 8 inch viewing windows allow for monitoring the hatching process and are great for educational purposes.
Holds 41 large chicken eggs or up to 120 bantam or quail eggs when used with the Little Giant Automatic Egg Turner, sold separately.This product is intended for general poultry hobbyists and is not recommended for professional or commercial use or for incubating exotic birds or reptiles. CSA listed in the U.S.A. and Canada, safe for use in school.
- CSA-certified, safe for use in schools
- Made of durable, warmth-retaining styrofoam
- Digital control board for easy temperature setting, self-regulating temperature control
- Built-in fan circulates warm air to maintain proper temperature
- LCD display with LED light shows accurate temperature and humidity readings instantly