Our M12™ Heated AXIS™ jackets are designed to protect you from the cold and weather elements on the job site. Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, these heated work jackets use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest, back and shoulders. A one-touch LED controller heats up the battery heated jacket to three heat settings, creating a comfortable heat for any environment or weather. This MILWAUKEE® heated jacket has a new Quick-Heat function that allows you to feel heat three times faster than our previous jackets and market competitors. Like all of our other products, our jackets are built strong to last long with new hybrid AXIS™ Ripstop Polyester providing a lightweight, compressible design that can be used as an inner layer or mid-layer jacket and protects you from wind and water resistance to survive the elements. The heated coats are available in black and olive green options with sizes ranging from small to 3XL. These s come with the M12™ battery heated jacket, one M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 battery, and an M12™ compact charger and power source.
(1) M12™ Heated AXIS™ Jacket(203-20)
(1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery Pack(48-11-2420)
(1)M12™ Compact Charger & Power Source
- Quick-heat function reaches selected temperature 3X FASTER
- One-touch LED controller with (3) heat settings per heat zone
- Up to (8) hours of run-time with M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack
- Heating Zones: Chest, Back, & Shoulders
- Washer and dryer safe
- Wind & Water Resistant
- Compressible design makes layering comfortable and easy.
- Reinforced high-wear zones protect from abrasion and tears
- 100% Polyester insulation keeps heat in, doesn't add bulk
- Adjustable waist with drop tail extended back
- (2) outer zip pockets, (1) inner zip pocket, (1) low-profile battery pocket
Heat Elements: Chest, Back, and Shoulders
Heat Settings: (3) Heat Settings: High, Medium, Low
Power Source: Cordless
Battery System: M12™
Heated Gear Warranty: 1 Year
Inner Material: Brushed Tricot
Washing: Washer and Dryer Safe
Weather Resistant: Wind/Water Resistant
Due to the differences in photographic processes, the color calibration and resolution of individual computer monitors, colours and fabrics shown on this website may vary from actual product finish. Please visit us to experience accurate colors and textures of our products.
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and bettering their products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.