Milwaukee M18 Cordless 2-SPeed Grease Gun Kit (Battery, Charger and Case)
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun delivers maximum pressure and unmatched versatility, offering an industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure and a patent pending pre-set grease counter that allows service and maintenance professionals to dispense precise amounts of grease. The tool’s 2-speed design offers users the ability to select between max pressure and max flow rate. Other unique features include an on-board LED light, a lock-on/lock-off trigger, and a plunger rod with markings to gauge how much grease is left in the barrel. The tool’s stand up design and shoulder strap capability offer user convenience, while limiting fatigue and the 48” flexible hose offers greater accessibility when greasing hard to reach fittings. The new tool is also compatible with a clear barrel accessory (49-16-2646). Powered by an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery pack, this is the industry’s only 18V grease gun that’s battery is compatible with a system of tools. The kit includes the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12 and M18 lithium-ion batteries with one charger.
- Industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure
- Industry leading max flow-rate of up to 10 oz. / minute
- New to world precision through Pre-set grease counter dial
- 48" flexible hose offers greater access to difficult to reach fittings
- Air bleeder valve for quick priming
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ System: Compatible with over 40 M18™ Lithium-Ion solutions for greater versatility in the workplace
- Lock-on / Lock-off trigger delivers added user convenience
- Length: 15"
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Power Source: Cordless
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Battery: M18™ REDLITHIUM™
- Trigger Lock: On Off
- PSI: 10,000 PSI
- Run Time: Up to 10 Grease Cartridges per Charge
- Hose Length: 48"
- Battery System: M18
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.