Our Universal Fit OPEN-LOK™ Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Multi-Material Oscillating Multi-Tool Blades are made from premium high-speed steel. These bi-metal blades are ideal for cuts in wood, nails, PVC, and drywall. The MILWAUKEE® bi-metal multi-tool blades are enhanced with a titanium coating to deliver longer life and faster cuts than the previous generation. These oscillating multi-tool blades are designed and made in the USA with global materials. Available in 1-3/8" and 2-1/2" widths in 1, 3, or 10 packs and 3/8”, 1-1/4”, and 3-1/2” in 1 pack.
- Universal Open-Lok™ Anchor For Quick Blade Changes
- Bi-Metal For Up to 15X Longer Life vs High Carbon Steel Blades
- Titanium Enhanced to Extend Blade Life
- Ideal For Detail Cuts in Wood & Nails, PVC and Drywall
- Raised Open-Lok Anchor For Flush Cutting
- Cut-Away Blade Body Shape For Fast Plunge Cuts
- Protective Black Oxide Coating
- Long Lasting Laser Etching For Clear and Easy Blade Identification
- Made In USA with global materials
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.