Broil King Baron 440 PRO Propane Grill
The Baron™ 440 Pro features 460 sq. in. primary cooking surface and includes a durable cast aluminum oven, 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, illuminated control panel lights, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, and electronic ignition. The 440 PRO includes stainless steel 8 mm rod cooking grids, stainless steel warming rack, stainless steel drop-down side shelves and enclosed black cabinet base.
Assembly instructions and manuals for this model are available HERE
- 4 BURNERS
- 40,000 BTU MAIN BURNER OUTPUT
- 15,000 BTU SIDE BURNER OUTPUT
- 460 SQ.IN. PRIMARY COOKING SPACE
- BUILT IN LIGHTS INCLUDED EXTRAS
FULL FEATURES AND SPECS
- 45,000 BTU main burner output
- 10,000 BTU side burner
- 660 sq. in. total cooking space including stainless steel warming rack
- 460 sq. primary cooking space
- Solid 8 mm stainless steel cooking grids
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system
- Five stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners
- Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control
- Sure-lite™ electronic ignition system
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer
- Black porcelain enamelled hood panel with cast aluminum end caps
- Therma-Cast™ aluminum cook box
- Stainless steel lid with rugged cast aluminum end caps
- Enclosed black cabinet base with stainless steel cabinet doors
- Stainless steel control panel with build in panel lights
- Stainless steel drop-down side shelves with easy lock function
- Heavy-duty locking swivel casters
Propane (LP) - designed for use with 20lb tank - not included.
ASSEMBLED GRILL DIMENSIONS
- 46.5 in. Height
- 57.0 in. Width (36 in. shelves down)
- 24 in. Depth
153 lb (LP Model)
Broil King® Premium Grill Cover 68487 fits the Baron™ 440 PRO
Broil King's premium grill covers:
- Crafted from water-resistant PVC with durable woven polyester lining.
- Mesh venting for enhanced air flow and moisture resistance as well as hook-and-loop closures for a superior fit.
- Blue accent stitching adds style to the extra reinforced seams. Molded rubber handles make the cover easy to remove.
We reward quality. This Broil King® features a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the entire cook box and 15-year top-to-bottom warranty.
Should you ever require assistance, our Customer Service Professionals are just a phone call away. North American Customer Service: +1-800-265-2150
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.