Broil King Baron 590 PRO Propane Grill - Black
Baron™ 590 features 820 sq. in. total cooking space including the stainless steel warming rack, and includes a durable cast aluminum oven. It has 8 mm stainless steel cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, 5 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, stainless steel drop-down side shelves and an enclosed cabinet base.
45,000 BTU MAIN BURNER
10,000 BTU SIDE BURNER
15,000 BTU ROTISSERIE BURNER
570 SQ.IN. PRIMARY COOKING SPACE
ROTISSERIE KIT INCLUDED EXTRAS
BUILT-IN LIGHTS INCLUDED EXTRAS
- 45,000 BTU main burner output
- 10,000 BTU side burner
- 15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner
- Includes premium rotisserie kit
- 820 sq. in. total cooking space including stainless steel warming rack
- 570 sq. primary cooking space
- Solid 8 mm stainless steel cooking grids
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system
- Five stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners
- Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control
- Sure-lite™ electronic ignition system
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer
- Black porcelain enameled hood panel with cast aluminum end caps
- Therma-Cast™ aluminum cook box
- Enclosed black cabinet base and doors
- Stainless steel control panel with built-in lights
- Stainless steel drop-down side shelves
- Heavy-duty locking swivel casters
Propane (LP) - designed for use with 20lb tank - not included.
ASSEMBLED GRILL DIMENSIONS
46.5 in. Height
63 in. Width (42.5 in. with shelves down)
24 in. Depth
190 lb (LP Model)
We reward quality. This Broil King® features a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the entire cook box, 15 years on Dual-Tube™ burner system, and 15 years top to bottom, on all remaining parts and paint.
Should you ever require assistance, our Customer Service Professionals are just a phone call away.
North American Customer Service:
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.