Broil King Baron S 490 PRO IR Propane Grill
The Baron™ S 490 PRO IR features 460 sq. in. primary cooking surface and includes a durable cast aluminum oven, 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, illuminated control panel lights, stainless steel 8mm rod cooking grids, stainless steel warming rack, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, and electronic ignition. The S 490 PRO IR features a powerful infrared side burner with solid stainless steel 8mm rod cooking grid, stainless steel drop-down side shelves and enclosed black cabinet base.
- 4 BURNERS
- 40,000 BTU MAIN BURNER OUTPUT
- 10,000 BTU INFRARED SIDE BURNER
- 460 sq. in. PRIMARY COOKING SPACE
- ROTISSERIE KIT INCLUDED EXTRAS
- BUILT IN LIGHTS INCLUDED EXTRAS
Assembly instructions, videos and manuals available for this model HERE
- 40,000 BTU main burner output
- 10,000 BTU Infrared side burner
- 15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner
- Premium rotisserie kit included
- 660 sq. in. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack
- 460 sq. in. primary cooking space
- Solid 8 mm stainless steel rod cooking grids
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system
- Four stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners
- Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control
- Sure-Lite™ stainless electronic ignition system
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer
- Stainless steel hood panel with cast aluminum end caps
- Therma-Cast™ aluminum cook box
- Stainless steel lid with rugged cast aluminum end caps
- Enclosed black cabinet base with stainless steel cabinet doors
- Stainless steel control panel with build in panel lights
- Stainless steel drop-down side shelves with easy lock
- Heavy-duty locking swivel casters
Propane (LP) - designed for use with 20lb tank - not included.
ASSEMBLED GRILL DIMENSIONS
- 46.5 in. Height
- 57.0 in. Length (36 in. shelves down)
- 24 in. Depth/Width
153 lb (LP Model)
Mesh venting for enhanced air flow and moisture resistance as well as hook-and-loop closures for a superior fit.
Blue accent stitching adds style to the extra reinforced seams. Molded rubber handles make the cover easy to remove.
We reward quality. This Broil King® features a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the entire cookbox, 15 years on Dual-Tube™ burner system, and 15 years top to bottom.
Should you ever require assistance, our Customer Service Professionals are just a phone call away. North American Customer Service: +1-800-265-2150