The body of the Crown Pellet Grill 400 is constructed from 1.5 mm (16 gauge) steel, has 445 sq.in. (2,871 sq.cm.) of primary cooking space and cast iron cooking grids. It makes smoking, searing or roasting convenient and easy with a WiFi- and Bluetooth®-enabled digital controller and one-touch temperature settings. This innovative product comes fully equipped with two electronic meat probes and a base storage. Adding power to performance is a sturdy auger with a heavy-duty motor, an 18-lb capacity pellet hopper, a removable and hidden grease tray, and an easy-to-clean burn pot.
Assembly instructions and manuals for this model can be found HERE
FEATURES AND SPECS
BARON PELLET 400 FEATURES
- 640 sq. in. / 4,129 sq cm total cooking space including porcelain-coated warming rack.
- 450 sq.in. / 2,903 sq.cm. primary cooking space.
- Steel hopper holds up to 18 lbs of pellets.
- Push button design for easy and precise temperature settings.
- Preset temperature buttons: smoke, roast or grill
- Two electronic meat probes.
- Broil King® Pellet Grilling App.
Broil King® Premium Exact-Fit Cover 67064 fits Baron Pellet 400
We reward quality. This Broil King® features a 5-year warranty on the cookbox and a two-year warranty on parts and paint. Should you ever require assistance, our Customer Service Professionals are just a phone call away. North American Customer Service: 1-800-265-2150
BARON PELLET STANDARD FEATURES
- 1.5mm/16 guage steel construction
- Cast-iron cooking grids
- Durable steel cooking chamber
- Sturdy auger with heavy-duty motor
- Removable stainless steel drip tray.
- Removable ash collector.
- Removable hidden grease tray with disposable liners.
- Burn-pot agitator for easy clean out.
- Durable steel bottom shelf.
- Stylish and durable stainless steel handle.
- Four durable steel legs with two leg-levelers.
- Two large 8"/20.3cm crack-proof wheels.
- Integrated bottle opener.
- Durable high-heat paint finish (600C/1,000F)
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.