Broil King Regal S 510 Commercial Propane Grill
The Broil King® Regal™ S 510 Commercial features 625 sq. in. primary cooking surface and includes 5 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, solid stainless steel 9 mm rod cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, and electronic ignition. The S 510 Commercial features a 304 grade stainless steel cart, base, and rigid propane tank bracket for easy changes.
- 55,000 BTUMAIN BURNER OUTPUT
- 625 SQ. INPRIMARY COOKING SPACE
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 55,000 BTU main burner output
- 875 sq. in. / 5,645 sq. cm. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack
- 625 sq. in. / 4,032 sq. cm. primary cooking space
- Solid 9mm stainless steel cooking grids
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Zone™ cooking system
- Five stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners
- Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control
- Sure-lite™ electronic dual-electrode ignition system
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer
- Stainless steel cookbox with cast aluminium end caps
- Stainless steel handles
- Stainless steel side shelves with cast aluminium condiment bins
- Stainless steel roll-action lid with stylish cast aluminium end caps
- Stainless steel control panel
- Large commercial-grade locking casters
- 8" wheels with decorative grey accent
Propane (LP) - designed for use with 20lb tank - not included.
ASSEMBLED GRILL DIMENSIONS
49.2 in. Height 24.8 in. Width 62.5 in. Length
200 lbs (LP Model)
19.25 in. Width, 31.89 in. Length
We reward quality. This Broil King® features a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the entire cook box, 10 years on Dual-Tube™ burner system, and 2 years on all remaining parts and paint. Should you ever require assistance, our Customer Service Professionals are just a phone call away.
North American Customer Service: 1-800-265-2150
Manuals and Assembly Instructions can be found HERE
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.