At just 6.6kg with a powerful 4.3kW engine, the 572XP® has a better power-to-weight ratio than any other Husqvarna saw with similar displacement, and 12% higher cutting capacity than previous equivalent models. Excellent cooling and heavy-duty filtration mean great endurance and performance, while smart design and easy operation keep productivity high even with long guide bars. With AutoTune™, Air Injection™ and low vibration, it's built to deliver all day long.
- Heated handles keep you productive: Keeps your hands warm for improved comfort and productivity. Maintaining manoeuvrability and control at the highest level also increases safety.
- Higher cutting capacity: New engine design offers a wide usable RPM range for peak performance even under heavy loads. 12% higher cutting capacity (compared to previous models in the same cc-range) makes the saw ideal for productive operation - even when using long guide bars.
- Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life: Our new cooling system is optimized in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
- Equipped with a state-of-the-art filtration system: 572 XP® carries - as standard - a large surface heavy duty filter for longer and better filtration. The filter has a larger filtration area compared to the previous generation. Providing a chainsaw with a healthier engine optimized for long working hours.
- Power output: 4.3 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 70.6 cm³
- Maximum power speed: 9900 rpm
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Torque, max.: 4.5 Nm
- Torque, max. at rpm: 8200 rpm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 3700 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 429 g/kWh
- Fuel consumption: 1.76 kg/h
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Ignition module air gap: 0.3 mm
- Oil pump type: Adjustable flow, no flow at idle
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V): 841 g/kWh
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.