- Husqvarna 18″ Chainsaw Guide Bar 3/8″ Pitch – .058″ Gauge HT388-68
- This is a brand new original Husqvarna chainsaw guide bar.
- Specifications and technical part numbers listed below.
- Husqvarna brand chainsaw bars are designed and manufactured for Husqvarna, by Oregon, larger guide bars made for Oregon by GB. References made to Oregon item numbers, or codes, are only for convenience and cross reference purposes.
- Recommended for use with long bars to reduce load on bar tip. Load is transferred to the high quality roller bearing.
- Bars are epoxy coated to protect against scratches and corrosion.
- Replaceable tip is available as a spare part.
- Bar Type: Solid – Power Match – Replaceable Tip – Professional Bar
- Oregon guide bar reference: 188RNDD009; Fits Husqvarna chainsaw models: 61, 66, 266, 365, 288XP, 372XP, 385XP, 390XP, 394XP, 395XP, 3120XP, 570, 575XP, 576XP; Matching
- Husqvarna Chain: H48
If you aren't sure if this is the part you need, please fill out our part lookup form and we would be happy to assist you.
Note that all parts are subject to our return policy. Original shipping is never refunded, restocking fees may apply and shipping of product back to us is at the customers' expense. All refunds are at our discretion.
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.