- This is an OEM replacement part sourced directly from the manufacturer.
- Sold individually.
- This no grease mandrel assembly includes housing, shaft assembly, bearing, and nut only - pulley/washer and blade bolt/washers are not included.
- This is the part the mower blade attaches to, it is mounted to the deck of the mower by four bolts (not included).
- Spacer must be installed under the pulley
- Installing with the spacer on top of the pulley (or failing to use spacer) will result in damage to shaft and pulley.
- The mounting holes on the Mandrel are not threaded. But the bolts that are used to secure the mandrel to the deck are self tapping. The Mandrel shaft goes thru the deck and the pulleys are attached to them, then the belt that drives the mandrels is placed in the pulleys.
- This part replaces obsolete part #: 587253301 (Mandrel Assembly (Includes Housing, Shaft and Shaft Hardware Onl), 5872565-01, 532192870 (Includes Housing, Shaft and Shaft Hardware Only-Pulley Not Inclu), 532187281, 532192872, 587253301 (Mandrel Assembly (Includes Housing (Key 14) Shaft Assembly (Key ), 532192870 (Mandrel Assembly (Includes Housing (Key 14) Shaft Assembly (Key ), 532125907, 587253301, 187281, 532192870, 192870, 5321928-70, 5321928-72 and 192872.
If you aren't sure if this is the part you need, please fill out our part lookup form and we would be happy to assist you.
Note that all parts are subject to our return policy. Original shipping is never refunded, restocking fees may apply and shipping of product back to us is at the customers' expense. All refunds are at our discretion.
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.