MAKITA 9005B 5" Grinder
- POWER : 9 AMP motor delivers 12,000 RPM
- PERFORMANCE : Less weight (6.6 lbs.) for high production work
- DURABILITY : Job site proven for over 20 years
- CONVENIENCE : Lock-on feature for continuous operation
- INCLUDES : Grinding wheel, wheel guard, side handle and wrench
The Makita 5 in. Angle Grinder features a 9 Amp motor that provides 12,000 RPM of compact grinding power and is designed for high-production work. This convenient angle grinder also features a switch with lock-on for continuous operation and a spindle lock makes accessory changes easy. This blue angle grinder features a removable side handle that can be installed on either side of tool for operator comfort.
- Lightweight (6.6 lbs.) for high production work with less fatigue
- Powerful 9.0 AMP motor
- Side handle can be installed on either side of the tool
- Spindle lock for easy wheel changes
- All ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- AC/DC for use with alternative power source
- Standard 5/8" x 11 UNC spindle
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Double insulated
- Alternate model 9005BZ features a no lock-on function
- (1) 5" x 1/4" x 7/8" INOX Grinding Wheel, 36 Grit (A-95962)
- (1) 5" Wheel Guard (135549-2)
- (1) Lock Nut (193465-4)
- (1) Spindle Washer (261039-0)
- (1) Side Handle (152492-0)
- Wheel Diameter : 5"
- AMPS : 9
- No Load Speed : 12,000 RPM
- Spindle Type : 5/8" - 11 UNC
- Lock-On Switch : Yes
- Lock-Off Switch : No
- Switch Type : Rear trigger switch
- Overall Length : 14"
- Net Weight : 6.6 lbs.
- Variable speed dial : No
- Power Type : Corded
- Bind-Up Control : No
- Shipping Weight : 9.3 lbs.
Note actual product and specs may vary