Milwaukee 48-22-7400, 2 Pc. 6” and 10” Adjustable wrench set has been designed from the ground up to offer maximum productivity to the professional user. The adjustable wrenches feature a proprietary adjustment screw for jaws that won’t back off. The ergonomic handle form has been designed for maximum comfort and won’t dig into the palms, and is chrome plated for rust protection and maximum tool life. The wrench’s parallel jaw design won’t slip or damage finish surfaces, and a tether-ready handle loop makes the Milwaukee 48-22-7400 perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all adjustable wrenches. The Milwaukee 48-22-7400 includes (1) 48-22-7406 6” Adjustable Wrench and (1) 48-22-7410 10” Adjustable Wrench.
- Proprietary adjustment screw - jaws won't back off
- Parallel jaws won't slip or damage finish surfaces
- Adjustment screw gears designed for smooth adjustment
- Ergonomic handle form - maximum comfort, won't ding into the palm
- Chrome plated for rust protection and durability
- Laser etched ruler for easy-to-read, accurate size adjustment
- Tether-ready handle loop
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.