Milwaukee 3lb Fiberglass Drilling Hammer
Our 3lb Drilling Hammer features one milled and one smooth faced for unmatched versatility on jobsites. The milled face grips chisels, punches, stakes, and spikes to reduce slippage or misstrikes, while the smooth face can be utilized for a wide range of striking applications. The drilling hammer is designed with a high strength fiberglass handle and reinforced overstrike protection to offer ultimate power and durability. It is also precision balanced for ease of use and provides forceful blows with less effort.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Dual-face versatility -- milled and smooth faces
- High strength fiberglass core
- Reinforced overstrike protection for ultimate hammer durability
- 3lb forged steel hammer head
- Overmold handle for improved grip capacity and comfort
- Peel-resistant grip
- Lanyard capable
- Smooth face for general demo or reduced marring
- Milled face for extra grip on chisels and other driving applications
- Limited lifetime warranty
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.