Our AX™ with Carbide Teeth SAWZALL® Blades for Pruning & Clean Wood are designed for the fastest above and below ground cutting applications. These SAWZALL® pruning blades offer up to 50X more life vs. carbon steel reciprocating saw blades available today. The MILWAUKEE® AX™ blades for pruning and clean wood cutting offer a 3 TPI design, which allows for the fastest cutting in clean wood, and a low profile blade geometry designed for root removals. Our optimized carbide teeth withstand abrasives like rock, sand, and dirt as users remove roots for trenches or stumps for tree removals. Milwaukee carbide teeth products allow you to cut longer, cut more, and cut faster than other carbide-teeth blades on the market.
- Fastest Cuts Above and Below Ground
- Ability to cut through clean wood, tree branches, and roots
- Optimized carbide that withstands underground abrasives (rocks, sand, dirt)
- Low blade profile, designed for root removal
- 3 TPI design for fast cutting into clean wood
- Carbide teeth for up to 50X Life
- 1/2" universal tang
- Offered in 3PKs
- Large gullets to avoid debris buildup
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.