Milwaukee M12™ 3/8" Crown Stapler (Tool Only)
The Milwaukee M12™ 3/8” Crown Stapler delivers a true hand tool replacement. The 2447 is designed to drive a range of 3/8” flat crown staples (1/4” – 9/16”) through an array of materials and substrates. At just 3.4 lbs. and 7.25” long the compact design allows for great access into tight spaces and convenient tool belt portability. An easy to squeeze trigger design significantly reduces fatigue associated with traditional hand staplers. Integrated sequential and contact actuation trigger design provides increased productivity and seamless changing between firing modes. The 2447 is compatible with all Milwaukee M12™ batteries, and carries Milwaukee’s 5-Year limited power tool warranty.
- Fastens a range of 3/8" flat crown staples from 1/4" - 9/16"
- Compact and ergonomic design signicantly reduces user fatigue
- Contact actuation for increase productivity
- Dry fire lockout prevents unintended damage to the work surface
- Staple leg locating arrow for accurate staple placement
- Slotted magazine design for easy staple viewing
- Integrated sequential and contact actuation trigger for easy changing between firing modes
- Power adjustment dial for consistent flush stapling through various materials
- Up to 1500 staples per charge on an M12™ REDLITHIUM 1.5ah battery (battery and charge sold separately)
- Compatible with all M12™ batteries
- Adjustable belt hook
- 5-Year Limited warranty
- Height: 7.25"
- Length: 7.25"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs
- Width: 2.5"
- Power Source: Cordless
- Battery: M12™ REDLITHIUM™
- Charger: M12 Charger
- Battery System: M12
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.