Milwaukee M18™ 1/4" HEX IMPACT DRIVER CP KIT
The M18™ Cordless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver is the most powerful 1/4" hex compact impact driver in its class and offers the best power to size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee® built 4-Pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechansim, this impact driver delivers up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 IPM and 1,500 in-lbs of fastening torque for class-leading performance. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. The M18™ Cordless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver features an LED Light to illuminate work surfaces, and includes an all-metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage.
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (Tool Only)(2656-20)
- (2) M18™ Compact REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-1815)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger(48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Belt Clip
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- Milwaukee® designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- 1/4" Hex Quick-Connect Chuck
- Length: 5-1/2"
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Power Source: Cordless
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- No Load RPM: 0-2,750
- On Board FUEL Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Anvil Size and Type: 1/4" Hex Quick Change
- No Load IPM: 0-3,450
- Torque: 1,500 in-lbs
- Package Type: Tool-Only (No Battery or Charger Included)
- Battery System: M18
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.