Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 1-1/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
Powered by FUEL™ technology, the M18 FUELTM 1-1/8” SDS Plus Rotary Hammer delivers faster than corded speed, corded durability, and all day work on one charge. The Milwaukee POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor Provides 3.3 ft-lbs of impact energy, 0-1,350 RPM, and 0-5,000 BPM. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Packs provide all day work on one charge, 20% more power, and 2X more life than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery, and charger to protect from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging.
- (1) M18 FUEL™ 1-1/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (Tool Only) (2715-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Depth Rod
- (1) Carrying Case
- FUEL™ Technology: Delivers faster than corded speed, corded durability, and all day work on one charge
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Provides 3.3 ft-lbs of impact energy, 0-1,350 RPM and 0-5,000 BPM
- REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Packs: Provide all day work on one charge, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. (Sold Separately)
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger to protect from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: Minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- Voltage: 18V
- Length: 12.8"
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Power Source: Cordless
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Charger: M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- No Load Speed: 0 - 1,350
- Blow Energy: 3.3 ft-lbs
- BPM: 0 - 5,000
- Trigger Lock: No
- Solid Bit Capacity: 1-1/8"
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 3"
- Drilling Mode: 3-Mode: Rotary Hammer, Hammer Only, Rotation Only
- Handle Style: Drop Motor
- Vibration: 8.6 m/s
- Battery System: M18
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.