Our M18 FUEL™ 1-1/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer is the next generation of cordless rotary hammers, delivering you ultimate jobsite performance and productivity. The M18 FUEL™ 1-1/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer is the fastest drilling and hardest-hitting rotary hammer in its class with MILWAUKEE® AUTOSTOP™ Control for enhanced safety drilling up to 50 5/8" x 3" holes per charge when paired with the M18™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC6.0 Battery. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 3.6 ft-lbs of impact energy, 800 RPM, and 4,600 BPM, providing you with the speed and power for the most demanding applications. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence tool technology ensures maximum rotary drill performance and protects it from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC6.0 Battery delivers 50% more power while running 50% cooler than the M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC batteries. This hammer provides maximum control and enhanced safety with the AUTOSTOP™ Kickback Control. This feature prevents over-rotation if the tool gets bound up while drilling in rebar or hard aggregate. Milwaukee's AVS Anti-Vibration System minimizes vibration for maximum comfort.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers maximum power and long motor life
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger to protect from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging.
- The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC6.0 Battery Pack provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler vs M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC battery packs
- 3.6 ft-lbs Impact Energy
- ONE-KEY™ technology allows for tracking, tool security, and inventory management
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: Minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- 3 Mode: Rotary Hammer, Hammer Only, Rotary Only
- 800 RPM
- 4,600 BPM
- Part of the M18™ system, featuring over 200+ solutions
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.