Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4" Hex Hydraulic Driver (Kit or Tool Only)
The M18 FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4" Hex Hydraulic Driver is the quietest cordless fastening solution on the market. With Milwaukee's new FLUID-DRIVE™ Hydraulic Powertrain, users will experience up to 50% quieter operation, 3X less vibration for smoother operation, and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with REDLITHIUM™ Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries (sold separately), which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility. Self-Tapping Screw Mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
- (1) M18 FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4" Hex Hydraulic Driver (Tool Only)(2760-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack(48-11-1850)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger(48-59-1812)
- (1) Bit Holder
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Belt Clip
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- Height 7.67"
- Length 5"
- Weight 2.3 lbs
- Width 2.38"
- Power Source Cordless
- Warranty 5 Year Limited Warranty
- LED Light Yes
- Technology SURGE Hydraulic Driver
- Battery System M18
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.