Milwaukee M18 Fuel Leaf Blower (Available as a Bare Tool or Kit)
The M18 FUEL™ Blower has the power to clear from 15 ft, gets to full throttle in under 1 second, and is up to 4 lbs lighter than competitors. Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 Battery (sold seperately) deliver 450 CFM and 120 MPH output. The blower features a variable speed trigger and high/low speed settings for increased control. The high setting is for the most demanding applications and low is optimized for clearing debris from flower beds without moving mulch. The lock on button allows the blower to be locked on to full throttle, so the operating hand can be relaxed reducing fatigue. The M18 FUEL™ Blower is fully compatible with 200+ solutions on the M18™ system.
If purchased as a kit, kit includes:
- (1) M18 FUEL™ Blower (Tool Only) (2724-20)
- (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 Battery (48-11-1880)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger (48-59-1808)
- Power to Clear From 15'
- Full Throttle In Under 1 Second
- Up to 4 lbs. Lighter
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers more power under load and longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler vs. M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Battery Packs
- Maximum Air Volume: 450 CFM
- Maximum Air Speed: 120 MPH
- Lock On Button: Yes
- High/Low Speed Settings
- Voltage: 18V
- Height: 9.7"
- Length: 33.8"
- Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Power Source: Cordless
- Compatible Batteries: All M18™ Batteries
- Compatible Chargers: 48-59-1812, 48-59-1806, 48-59-1807, 48-59-1808, 48-59-1810
- Battery System: M18
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.