Our Universal Fit OPEN-LOK™ Oscillating Multi-Tool HCS Wood Blades are made from premium high carbon steel with an aggressive tooth design and longer length, ideal for plunge cuts. These features provide you with fast cutting performance in wood, PVC, drywall, and other soft materials. These MILWAUKEE® Multi-Tool Blades are designed and made in the USA with global materials. Available in 1-3/8" and 2-1/2" widths in 1, 3, or 10 packs and 3-1/2” in 1 pack.
- Universal Fit OPEN-LOK™ Anchor For Quick Blade Changes
- Aggressive Tooth Design for Fast Cuts
- High Carbon Steel Ideal For Cuts in Clean Wood, Drywall, & PVC
- Raised Open-Lok Anchor For Flush Cutting
- Cut-Away Blade Body Shape For Fast Plunge Cuts
- Protective Black Oxide Coating
- Long Lasting Laser Etching For Clear and Easy Blade Identification
- Made In USA with global materials
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.