- Hardwood pellet fueled for consistently high heat and low maintenance
- Wood fired flavored 12” pizzas
- Reaches 932°F (500°C) in just 15 minutes
- Cooks stone-baked pizzas in as little as 60 seconds!
- Ultra portable at just 22lbs (10kg)
What makes Ooni Fyra awesome?
Ooni Fyra streamlines wood-fired cooking for a no-nonsense live fire experience and intense flavors. You can level up your pizza game no matter where you are!
The innovative gravity-fed pellet hopper feeds through hardwood pellets for continued effortless cooking.
Ready to go in 15 minutes, Ooni Fyra reaches temperatures up to 932°F (500°C), cooking authentic stone-baked 12” pizza in just 60 seconds.
Ooni Fyra is the proud successor of Ooni 3, the world’s first portable pizza oven fuelled by wood pellets. Years of learning have gone into making this pellet pizza oven so awesome.
Ooni Fyra is perfect for making pizza anywhere, thanks to its lightweight design (just 22lbs, or 10kg).
Why choose hardwood pellets?
Hardwood Pellets are great if you’re into:
- Portability. A 3kg bag of pellets is compact and will last for 3 hours of cooking. That allows for a lot of pizza!
- Consistency. Keep the pellets topped up and your oven will stay at a consistent high temperature.
- Efficiency. Pellets light up easily, burn cleanly and leave minimal ash behind. Ooni burns so hot you don’t need to clean it.
- Authenticity. Adds a smoky, aromatic woody flavor to food.
- Ooni Fyra Pizza Oven with folding legs
- Cordierite stone baking board
- Detachable two-part stainless steel chimney
- Gravity fed Pellet Hopper
- Wood Pellet Burning Tray
- Chimney cap, which doubles as a pellet scoop
- Oven door
- Ooni Fyra Manual and Essentials Guide with tips and recipes
- Unboxed dimensions: 22.7 x 15.5 x 28.6″ (57 x 39 x 72cm)
- Unboxed weight: 22lbs (10kg)
- Boxed dimensions: 26.7 x 18.9 x 9.8″ (68 x 48 x 25cm)
- Boxed weight: 32.6lbs (14.8kg)
- Cooking surface: 13.2″ (33cm)
- 0.4″ (1cm) cordierite stone baking board
- Folding legs for easy transport and storage
- Durable, insulated, powder-coated carbon steel shell
Note actual product and specs may differ