Stihl BR700 Backpack Blower
Powerful. Ergonomic, Fuel-efficient
Extremely high-performance blower with exceptional blowing power. Rubberised 2-component handle, STIHL anti-vibration system, 4-MIX™ engine, wide, ergonomically shaped shoulder straps, hip belt, locking throttle lever with stop button, carry handle.
- Increased blowing force - More cleaning capacity per hour
- Infinitely variable blower tube length - Simple and easy to adjust
- Tool-less handle position adjustment - Rapid modification
- Infinitely variable lockable throttle (cruise control) - Convenient locking of throttle trigger
- Simplified starting procedure - Automatic choke reset (choke lever returns automatically on accelerating)
- STIHL anti-vibration system - Low back vibration
- Low weight - Physical strain reduced
|Air velocity (mph) 1)||166|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||75|
|Engine Power (kW / bhp)||2.8 / 3.8|
|Blowing Force (Newtons) 2)||35|
|Average Air Velocity (m/sec) / (mph) 3)||74 / 165|
|Maximum Air Velocity (m/sec) / (mph) 3)||88 / 197|
|Air Volume at Nozzle (m3/h) / (cfm) 3)||1,550 / 912|
|Sound Pressure Level (db(A))||75|
|Power Output (kw / bhp.)||2.8 / 4.0|
|Weight (kg / lbs.)||10.8 / 23.4|
1) with tube at nozzle end
2) Newton is the force needed to accelerate 1 kg of mass at the rate of 1 m/sec2.
3) As per ANSI 175.2 standard
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.