Scrambled, cheesy eggs with crisp bacon, toasted Italian paninis and juicy smashed burgers with caramelized onions are just the beginning of what you can create on your Weber Griddle. Featuring a specially engineered 3-burner system, this high-performance griddle is designed to provide fast, even heat from edge-to-edge. Quickly reaching searing temperatures over 500˚F, it’s just what you need to cook a salmon filet on a busy weeknight or a batch of burgers on a Saturday afternoon. This spacious griddle includes 2 side tables to prep, serve and keep tools handy, while the griddle itself gives you space to cook an entire meal at once, so all of your food is ready at the same time. Its high-capacity grease management system helps prevent spills, making cleanup a snap. Say hello to your new culinary playground. Gather, griddle and savour something good with the Weber Griddle.
- Specially engineered burner system provides fast, even heat
- High-capacity front grease tray helps prevent spills
- Durable aluminized steel cookbox helps prevent corrosion
- 2 sturdy workspace side tables and 4 tool hooks
- Easy-slide hard cover helps protect griddle from the elements
Fast, Even Heat: Powerful 3-burner system generates 36,000 BTUs for fast, even, edge-to-edge heat reaching over 500°F. Perfect for searing a salmon filet or cooking a batch of burgers.
High Capacity Grease Tray: Get rid of grease with ease. A corner grease chute and high capacity, front-access grease tray prevents spills and splatter, making cleanup a snap.
Aluminized Steel Cookbox: Built to last for many, many cooks to come. The durable aluminized steel cookbox construction prevents corrosion and supports longevity of the grill.
Easy-Slide Hard Cover: Keep your griddle surface safe until the next meal. Easy-slide hard cover protects griddle from the elements between cooks.
HOW TO SEASON
- Total BTU-per-hour input: 36,000
- Dimensions - Lid Open (inches): 41.45" H x 53.46" W x 23.94" D
- Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches): 37.79" H x 53.55" W x 23.56" D
- Total cooking area (square inches): 504
- Weight (pounds): 110.25
- Stainless steel burners: 3
- Fuel type: Liquid Propane (20 lb. tank sold separately)
- Side tables: 2
- Durable all-weather wheels: 2
- Tool hooks: 4
- Cook surface material: Hot-rolled steel cooktop
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.