High on heat and big on versatility, Weber’s Lumin* electric grill takes urban outdoor grilling to new heights. This multifunction electric grill reaches temperatures over 600°F so sear-mark seekers can achieve high-quality searing, while smoke infusion further enhances that grill flavour guests crave. Speaking of satisfied guests, the Lumin grill can keep food warm so everyone can easily serve themselves (and come back for seconds). Modern, compact and available in an array of colours, Weber’s new Lumin electric grill is designed to suit both your taste and your outdoor space. *LUMIN is a trademark of Weber-Stephen Products LLC and is the subject of pending registrations or applications in the United States and other countries.
- Reach really hot temperatures—over 600°F
- Sear, smoke, steam or boil with various cook settings
- Keep meals warm so guests can serve themselves
- Grill from frozen by thawing food while the grill preheats
- Store simply with compact and space-efficient design
Big taste in a small package: Lumin’s compact, multipurpose design allows you to free up indoor counter space, and do it all outside, on your grill. Easy to store outdoors and indoors.
Authentic BBQ flavors: Specially designed to deliver the authentic taste of grilled food from an electric grill. Its unique flavorizing system infuses food with the unmistakable taste of “hot off the grill” flavor.
Various cook settings: Explore the culinary versatility of this dynamic electric grill. Sear, smoke, steam or boil with various cook settings.
- Dimensions - Lid Open (inches): 25.50" H x 25.50" W x 21.00" D
- Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches): 12.00" H x 26.00" W x 19.00" D
- Total cooking area (square inches): 242
- Weight (pounds): 36.5
- Fuel type: Electric
- Cooking grate type: Porcelain-enamelled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Power: 120v = 1560 watts
- Max grill temperature: 600˚F+
Please note product images, specs and other information provided may change at any time without notice and may not reflect the units in stock at dealer location. We pride ourselves on working with companies who are constantly researching and developing better products and as such specs may change with little or no notice.